The University of Adelaide ranks amongst the top colleges around the world. The University of Adelaide is a world-class research and educational institution. They focus on discovering new knowledge, driving innovation, and developing tomorrow’s educated leaders. As Australia’s third oldest university, they have a reputation for excellence and progressive thinking. This continues today, with universities proudly ranked in the top 1 percent of the world’s elite. Locally, it is recognized as a significant contributor to the South Australian community’s health, prosperity, and cultural life.
Now that you’ve decided to pursue studies in this college, the next question that may arise would be regarding the University of Adelaide accommodation.
The University of Adelaide provides access to dedicated accommodation services to a network of students and their families, valuable school advisors, and international education agents. A team of expert accommodation specialists is available to our university community (24/7), providing general accommodation information, rental assistance, and university-managed student accommodation locations.
Accommodations that the university manages
- The University of Adelaide Village: The Village is the biggest of the University-controlled pupil lodging options. It is situated in Adelaide`s critical enterprise district withinside the dynamic Central Market and Chinatown precinct. The Village provides the college students an opportunity to have a well-balanced University lifestyle.
- Mattanya Student Residences: this residence is only a 15 minutes walk away from the north terrace campus and five minutes from the trendy Melbourne Street café and restaurant precinct. This accommodation provides the student to live comfortably, conveniently, and, last but not least, independently in a quiet suburban location.
- Roseworthy Residential College: Roseworthy Residential university lodging is the simplest for college students of the University`s rural campus, which is placed 50 km north of the town campus and gives college students the advantages of an on-campus residential dwelling.
Other options for accommodation
- Urban nest at the University of Adelaide: this is an excellent option for accommodation as it is only 0.14km from the university with facilities like unlimited free Wi-Fi, rooftop area, game room, and many more
- dwell East End Adelaide: this place is also a fantastic option to look at. It accommodates students and provides facilities like a cinema room, gym, laundry and tons of other facilities.
- Urban nest north terrace provides onsite maintenance, bike parking, an iMac station, a gaming room, and many more facilities for the students.