Are you looking for a hong kong wargame venue? If yes, then this article is for you because it is going to discuss one such amazing location in Hong Kong. In lai chi kok wargame field, 30 secs before MTR Exit B1, there is a brand-new 20,000-square-foot indoor sporting shooting, gaming, and team activity site. They provide distinctive indoor warfare activities in their battleground stadium that are tailored to your interests, with 5 various game types and personalization accessible. If you’re a novice or an expert warfare player, there’s plenty for everybody.
Why you should choose them?
- They offer a setting where both newcomers and seasoned athletes may enjoy the thrill of competition in a secure and realistic setting.
- Get out of the comfort bubble, get your preferred equipment, and have enjoyment with your peers, coworkers, and them!
- They provide 4 options, 50+ HD cameras for live broadcasting, 2 realistic gaming zones made of brickwork and metal, 2 super duper game areas, about HKD 10m throughout liability coverage protection, and more.
What are they offering?
- NERF: It’s appropriate for young children who want to play a war sport for fun but whose parents selected a completely safe environment and activity. The maximum battle distance for these feeble blaster weapons is 10 meters, and they discharge foam projectiles.
- The ideal alternative for those looking to participate in a more intensely competitive yet completely secure CQB is airsoft. These blasters, which are suitable for users aged 12 and up, fire a far more accurate plastic bullet with a range of 5 to 20 meters.
- For those who are new to wargames, gel bowlers are unquestionably an improvement over regular Nerf within CQB. These launch water BBs that explode upon impact and have an effective force range of 15 meters, which is much more.
- If you want to try your hand at archery tag, the bows have a 20-pound pulling force and a foam tip. Even while the bow tag offers a distinct sort of experience from the other inside CQB alternatives, it would still be a popular choice.
The Bottom Line:
They have accomplished worldwide competition-winning instructors, well-known developers, and enthusiastic sports fans in their workforce. Each area, which is built with genuine brick but also iron, has been designed with barriers, passages, rooms, and high places that the opposing sides may employ.