Fire is a significant concern or hazard in just about any industrial kitchen. The kitchen is indeed an elevated environment; therefore, it’s built to be very well to keep the temperature in a while cooking. Oil and filth accumulate in just about any size professional kitchen, posing a concern for the kitchen fire suppression system. Lubricant will adhere to the injectors that spread your fire suppression chemical, preventing the device from suppressing and extinguishing kitchen fires. It is a severe fire threat, and it’s one of the main reasons you should keep the kitchen suppression system in good working order. Following some mandatory kitchen suppression system readiness is one of the most critical aspects of essential kitchen suppression maintenance.
Periodic Maintenance of the Kitchen Suppression System-
- In compliance with global norms, the system will be tested every six months. Qualified service workers must inspect and maintain all elements and components.
- With which was before work, the fire suppression system is customized for each oven hood. If the placements or types of kitchen utensils are to be modified after the plan of extinguishing fire has been implemented, these modifications are required under the direction of the authorized service. In a fire, the firefighting system may well not function.
- Only authorized services can perform maintenance, revisions, and installations.
- To reduce fire risk, hoods and chimneys should be cleaned regularly.
- Aluminum pipes or connection connections used for the sensor line should be checked regularly to ensure a basis as part of routine maintenance.
Make the kitchen ready for inspection-
The kitchen is used during this examination. Pots should be removed from the area, and all should be chilled appropriately such that the examiner can safely examine the entire system.
Inspection of the Hood Fire Suppression System-
Some might be questioning what you’ll do to plan for a kitchen fire suppression system evaluation.
Make Your Kitchen Hood Shine Thoroughly
It is critical to clean first of all and ultimately. It would help if you washed your kitchen top regularly. Still, it became an excellent opportunity to give it a thorough cleaning to eliminate any oil or create that might interfere with the investigator’s ability to evaluate the kitchen hood fire alarm system. Have a clear idea of when the inspection will take place. It depends on the investigator how long the suppression maintenance takes.