Online forms can be tremendously useful for businesses, and enable them to conduct market research, capture leads for marketing, get feedback from customers, and much more. However the requirements of no two online forms are the same, and if you want yours to be effective you need to purpose-build and customize each one of them.
If you don’t have much experience handling HTML or CSS code or setting up server scripts – that can be difficult. But instead of copying and pasting readymade HTML forms that won’t be that effective, a better option is to try using AidaForm.
A Simple Way to Build Online Forms
As a specialized platform to build online forms, AidaForm is designed to make every step as simple as straightforward as possible. Using its graphical interface it is easy to construct the form that you want, and you just need to drag and drop various elements for the fields that you want to add into place.
Rest assured you’ll have full control over the appearance of your form as well, and can customize it based on any requirements that you may have. By the time you’re done AidaForm will make sure that you have exactly the type of form that you want, all wrapped up and ready to be published.
For a closer look at the steps required to create an online form in HTML, head over to https://aidaform.com/html-form-builder.html.
Due to its versatility, you will not only be able to build online forms of all types – but you can increase their effectiveness. That can be done making improvements to the error messages, structure, and the manner in which you publish your form, all of which will be possible with AidaForm.
As you explore the features in AidaForm you’ll find that they probably exceed your expectations. In fact, with their help you will be able to:
- Quickly build a form using readymade templates.
- Insert all types of fields including special options such as Google Maps for locations, Paypal payments, file uploads, CAPTCHA verification, and many others.
- Customize each field’s label, error message, hint, and more.
- Apply themes to easily alter the appearance of the form, then customize the specifics based on your needs.
- Publish forms using the automatically-generated HTML code or by linking to them directly.
- Set up automated notifications to be sent to your email when data is collected from your forms.
- View and analyze the data collected using the convenient visualizations present in the web interface.
- Export data as Excel documents or Google Sheets to use in conjunction with other software.
- Integrate AidaForm with third-party apps such as MailChimp or Zapier.
While there are many other features in AidaForm, the ones listed above should give you a better idea of what to expect from it. All said and done if you can think up a particular type of online form, you should have no trouble building it with this platform – and optimizing it so that it really stands out.