Leadpages is an online tool that is used to collect email subscribers. They even provide lot of lead magnets, webinars, and landing pages in order to grow their email list. Lead pages helps in getting more subscribers but does not allow one to send regular emails to the list. It can be used as a tool to grow ones email list but to communicate one has to use another service to communicate with that list. Leadpages has over the years created a powerful platform for quick and easy lead page optimization. With their tools you can create all kinds of different pages within seconds.
Following pages can be created with Leadpages:
- Squeeze pages
- Subscription lead pages
- 404 pages
- Webinar promotion pages
- Sales pages
- Video pages
- SEO blog category pages
- Adwords campaigns
- Thank you pages
With just creating pages within seconds one can easily publish these pages also. Leadpages has the following amazing features that one should definitely know about like:
- It allows one to publish the optimized and created lead pages on multiple platforms with ease. You can publish on WordPress sites easily as Leadpages integrates with it seamlessly. One can also publish on non-WordPress sites by simply copying HTML code to your website. Even publishing on facebook is not a task as you can directly use the Leadpages URL.
- One can even capture leads directly from the facebook page with Leadpages.
- Leadpages also has multiple integration options as there is something for everyone. You can also use the old good copy and paste from your email to Leadpages.
- With Leadpages analytics and the ability to perform split testing is completely built into the platform. One has on the spot access to the number of views; opt in rates and conversion rates for the pages that you create without doing any other task. Users can look at any of theri pages performances stats and sort them according to the options that they have.
- With Leadpages you can make any link on any other website; this option is known as leadboxes and can be used anywhere.
Leadpages has a number of benefits also like:
- One can create an unlimited number of landing pages through this server.
- Integration with all major email service providers.
- It gives the capability to create landing pages.
- Landing page designs are responsive and compatible with facebook.
- It allows built in split testing capability to monitor which opt-in lead pages work best for the website.
- Very responsive and helpful customer service via their email support ticket system.
- Upload and automatically deliver a “lead magnet” from your Leadpages account.
Leadpages has definitely created a powerful platform for quick and easy lead page generation and optimization. Using the lead pages tools can help in creating all kinds of different pages within few minutes or second. This also has a number of plans for the customers including discount coupons where one can save upto 57 percent to 40 percent.